In this policy, the terms “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to Synlait Milk Limited.
We respect your privacy, and wish to protect your personal information and personal data provided to us or obtained by us (collectively “information”), whether through this website or through any communication you make with us. This policy explains how we may collect, store, use, and disclose this information.
Your use of this website or where you have otherwise contacted us, confirms your unconditional consent to us collecting, storing, using, and disclosing your information in the manner set out in this policy.
We may collect information from you (including, without limitation, your name, country of origin, email address, phone number, other address details) when you use this website, or any other similar information you provide to us when you otherwise contact us. You may decide not to provide your information to us. However, if you do not provide it, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain information, or assist you with products or services.
When you visit this website, we may use automated tools and methods (such as cookies, sessions, and usage monitoring software) to collect certain information about your visit, including (without limitation):
– the internet protocol address and domain name used by your computer to connect to the Internet
country of origin
– the operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine or inbound hyperlink used to reach this website
– the date, time, and duration of your visit, and
– the pages viewed by you.
This information will be used in aggregate form to analyse how this website is being used (for example: to analyse usage patterns in order to improve this website). Except as set out in this policy, we will not disclose any such information except in aggregate form.
We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned, for example, about abnormal website usage patterns or website security breaches.
USE AND DISCLOSURE
We will not sell, rent, or lease your information to third parties. Your information will be made available internally within Synlait Milk Limited for the purposes set out in this policy and we may also disclose your information to third parties, who have agreed to treat your information in accordance with this policy, for similar purposes. By providing your information to us, you consent to us using and disclosing your information in the manner set out in this policy.
We will only use or disclose information that you have provided to us, or which we have otherwise obtained about you:
– for the purposes set out in this policy
– if you have authorised us to do so
– if we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure
– if we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency, any governmental body or an agency responsible for security or investigations in the performance of their functions
– if we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of us, our customers, or others, or
– if we are required or permitted by law to disclose the information.
STORAGE AND SECURITY
All information collected on this website or otherwise communicated to us is collected and stored by us. We will use all normal security endeavours to protect your information that is held by us from unauthorised access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
RIGHT TO ACCESS AND CORRECT
You may request access to, or correction of, any personal information we hold about you by contacting us as follows:
Contact Name: Privacy Officer, Synlait Milk Limited
Post: 1028 Heslerton Road, RD 13 Rakaia 7783
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to alter this policy at any time. Changes to this policy will take effect immediately once they are published on this website. Please check this policy regularly for modifications and updates. If you continue to use this website or if you provide any information to us through other means after we post changes to this policy, this will indicate your acceptance of any changes.
This policy was last updated in August 2013.